Thursday, September 25, 2008

maceys playgroup

I think it is official , us maceys girls are playgrouping fools. This month we went to wheeler farm, it was a full event , as we walked with our strollers i looked around and all the other mommies and noticed our group was the biggest!! This picture was the first of the day, when they were all happy and excited to have new friends!
We migratted over to the duck pond, there were so many ducks there!! we took a picture of the strollers, but the kids didn't stay in their strollers long eventually they all were out of the strollers and trying in their own ways to run away or to jump in the pond. addison loved the ducks, she was saying duck duck duck and trying to jump in the pond and swim with it !This one is all the kids by the pond, landon is trying to run away as the picture go on you'll notice he's famous for that .This is all the kids by the pumpkin patch haha we are so silly to think that we could make 7 kid sit still at the same time, mahaylee( sorry if its spelled wrong) kept standing up , carson was crying ( he was so tired) landon wanted to run away , and addison was playing with the dirt in the cracks. the only ones that were good were beccas kids ha ha .
Carsons shoe fell off and addison thought she would help him by picking it up and handing it to me so i could put it back on, after this carson took the shoe and put it in his mouth and addison pulled it out of his mouth and tried to give it to me again ha ha silly kids . Landon and addison wanted to explore each others faces . Probably because they are both so good looking. \

Its nice that we can all go and do this together ! If you weren't invited its not because we dont like you everyone is welcome ! the more the merrier! thats all for now folks , i am probably the only loser who blogged this the day it happened . you all know you love me deep down .


4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh look you fixed your comment thing! Thanks for the picture with ME in it! I think the one with you in Wendy's blog is much funnier!!!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Amber! I found your blog! I'm so glad - now we can keep in touch better. I miss the 5th ward so much. There are like no young people. Oh well... How are our cute sunbeams?

Tai said...

Cute blog. Glad you came over so I could take a peek!! I am going private so post a comment with your e-mail or e-mail me so I can add you if you want!!

Bilary said...

Hey! I am just finding all sorts of relatives that are bloggers. I love it! You have a darling baby. I can't believe how much she is growing up already!:( So sad how fast time flies.

Hope to see you soon! I added you to my blog roll. Is that okay? You are just too darn cute, and I want to be able to see how you are doing!:)