Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a moment of thanks...

I have read a lot of things lately about being thankful and i have also noticed i don't express gratitude as much as i should. so i decided to blog about things i am thankful for.

first and foremost i am thankful for modern medicine. i always used to say how grateful i was that Michael and i had no real health problems , and then i was complaining about Addi and her skin problems. jaiden has taught me alot. her wonderful doctors have taught me alot. they know so much and they are so caring. they knew what jaidens condition was before the health department and had already started treatment before the health department alerted us of her condition. i am so thankful for all the doctors we have and for all of their knowledge.

next i am thankful for my savior. i am thankful for my faith. without this faith the last few months would have been really hard. but knowing that heavenly father has a plan gives me the strength to make it through the hard days.


i am thankful for Addison and her wonderful spirit.

i am thankful to have a job and to work with mostly wonderful people.

most of all i am thankful for my amazing husband, ( i am saying this because it is true, he wont ever read this so i can say what i want and deny it later) he is my best friend and understands me in every way i am so grateful to share my life with him . he makes it really fun. i am thankful for our late night talks and I'm thankful for his hugs when life is overwhelming and i start to fall apart. he will provide for our family in any way he can until the day he dies and i know he loves me with every ounce of his being.

I'm thankful for this time of year to remind me to be grateful . i love all of you and i am thankful you all write blogs so i can stalk your crazy lives :)

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I am thankful for family. You are an important person to me. I appreciate your quick wit and fun personality. I am thankful for YOU!

Becca said...

I hope I am one of the "mostly wonderful" people at work! Ha ha!! I wonder who the people are at work who aren't wonderful? Ha! I'm sure there aren't any, huh? You are awesome!

jake.shalise said...

Loved your post! I too love this time of year just to take a moment and count your blessings! I miss seeing the girls we need to get together.. we really haven't even been busy so let me know whens good and we'll come over :)

Love you!! XOXO