Thursday, February 5, 2009

baby baby .........

i was planning on postin this blog then i went to amandas blog because that is what i always do first is read all the blogs and she had posted hers so i would just like to say for the record that i am not copying amanda t's blog that i just have to be able to tell some people before michael tells everyone so here goes ......................... BABY #2 COMING IN SEPTEMBER.

i am only 8 weeks, its early i know its ok, but michael started telling people at 4 weeks when we first found out. so i waited about 4 weeks to share seems long enough to me. addi and the new baby will be just over 2 years apart or 2 years exactly if i have to go early again. Being pregnant for the 2nd time is a little odd its harder with a toddler runnin around we keep telling addi she will be a big sister an she furrows her brows and says sister all confused. michael is excited again haha , he loves babies. im praying for no complications and hoping it all goes great.

so there it is , we are currently trying to buy a house we will talk more about this later .....

6 comments:

jake.shalise said...

YAY for baby #2! I'm really happy for the 3 of you! I can't wait to know what your having so I know what to start shopping for! I think it's really cute Mike is so happy about it! I love that. I need to get started your going to have 2 babies and I will still have a big fat 0! I'm going to make Jake hangout with kids more ha ha ha! Love you! See you tomorrow! =)

Becca said...

Congrats on #2! That is so exciting! It is neat that you and Amanda and Wendy all get to be pregnant at the same time always! Sorry I can't join you guys this time!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Congratulations! We are excited for your family!

Holly said...

Congratulations! That is totally Awesome!

Wendy said...

its about time addison get another sibling :). I was feeling all alone being the only one pregnant for awhile. Now I have friends to share the experience with again. Yay for babies!

Dianne said...

I know everyone else is saying congratulations on your new baby, but that is the best word for it...Congratulations! Good luck on the new home.